Monday, September 18, 2017

Yet Another Weekly

With all that happened last week, I guess it's no surprise that this week was a little bland.

It was another great week in Maryland.
We've also spent the better part of our p-day making bread with one of the senior sisters at her apartment so this email will be short.
We were able to meet with Adrian a few more times and he is very prepared and ready to be baptized in a few weeks :)
Paul is great as well! I've never had an area with so many people ready and willing to learn and keeping their commitments. 
I'm excited to be able to work and serve these people in the Maryland/DC area for another 6 weeks!!  I'll know this evening if I'll be spending that time in Kentlands or in another area that needs me!

~Sister Galli

Sis Sheffer loves skin care so we did facials with volcanic ash

Baking bread with Sister Tolman


1 comment: