Monday, August 28, 2017

Short Week

I'll skip the pleasantries this week and jump right into the meat.
This week's highlight was that we were able to teach Mireille's husband, Paul, the Restoration, and he happily accepted it all :) He's also been reading the French Book of Mormon that we gave their family and attends church every week with his wife and step-kids. I know I've said this a few times before, but it is amazing to be able to see the fruit of our labor being called back to my first area.  I'm so thankful for this opportunity.
Other than that, honestly, not a whole lot has happened.  Helen has been kind of MIA this week, but we hope to be able to track her down this week and find out what's up.
The weather has taken a strange turn here and is actually quite nice outside, when this time last year was so hot and muggy that I didn't know what to do with myself.
It's great being in a trio--never a dull moment!

~Sister Galli

The Trio

The Visitors Center has such nice glassware that never gets used..except by us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment