Thursday, March 2, 2017

Weak Winters ☁️

This week is gonna be a bit on the short side because not all that much happened, to be honest. Beginning Wednesday morning, we were full-proselyting sisters and therefore didn't go into the VC.  Those first few days felt so long (they're getting better now).  In some aspects, I feel like I'm trying to adapt to mission life all over again.
I'm confused with the weather here.  It's February and supposedly winter, but Friday morning we woke up and my thermometer said our room was 81 degrees (The AC doesn't work right now because it's "winter"). East Coast winters are weak.
Although, we did have a pretty awesome rain storm on Saturday that included a Severe Thunderstorm Watch, a Severe Weather Statement, a Severe Thunderstorm Warning, and a Tornado Warning...  Nothing exciting actually happened, but it was fun to watch it from the comfort of our dry balcony. We've been meeting with a lot more members now that we have the time to and this area has such strong members who all know how to be true disciples of Jesus Christ and show selfless love and service.  The love in this ward is unmatched with any other ward I've served in.

Well, I guess that's all I have to say this week!  'Til next!

~Sister Galli




No comments:

Post a Comment