Monday, May 22, 2017

Sister Galli Goes to China!

你好!
This week marks my 8th companion, 5th area, and 4th zone! All in one year :)

For this next transfer I'll be in Gaithersburg with Sister Yang! (Say the "a" like you would in "water") She's from Mainland China and has been out two transfers, so I'm what's called "greenie breaking", which I have done once before. This transfer is sadly not a complete white wash. I had a good streak going. But we did take over another area in our ward, so it is 1/2 whitewashing.

I'm happy to be back at the VC. Something is different now, however. Instead of each companionship going in every day for half of the day, we all go in every other day for the entire day.  It will take some getting used to, but it will save us a ton of driving time and will get us more time in our proselyting area.

I'm still trying to adjust to my new area, so I don't have too much in the way of pictures or more to say, but just know, that I'm slowly turning Asian again. Today I bought seaweed, rice, and lychee from a Korean market Sister Yang likes. Time to break out the chopsticks!

~Sister Galli



No comments:

Post a Comment